Sunday 6 March 2011

-Jay's Concert- ♥

-1st day-


Went to Kit's house with Elaine

Elvy was there too :)

After that CK fetch us and got 1 leng zai inside

ALEX !

Way to Bukit Jalil Stadium

Speechless when there

All perimbun..

Untalkable

Diam diam stay at 1 side enough

Then got talk awhile because my stupid throat paining

I'm an usher

Despatch leaflets

Sitting on staircase after that

People coming in

Start WORK !

Media + people

Jay Chou !

So yeng

And of course,

The audio system are fantastic

Rock and Roll feeling~

Until the concert end

Tired and not feeling well

Sleep on your's shoulder

Is it count as viewing photos that you took

Till Sg.Long

Home Sweet Home

Sleep ! Lights off





-Day 2-


After my exam

High school, then lunch

Poon and Kok Mun there

Hiding myself

Clap hands !

Kawad hurray for them

Go to CK's house bathe ><

To Bukit Jalil Stadium again ♥

Same work and same position as yesterday

Today Jay sings few different songs

I'm not happy

Cause I can't shout or HIGH

That time Jay was singing 稻香

Suddenly say

"......不要不开心"

LOLs

Straight smile le

"Just now I text to Jay"

Make me smile more le

Took some photos of Jay

By using...

Camera sure

Act it as CK's camera la ><

Concert end earlier compare to yesterday 15 mins

Back to Kit's house

Elaine's parents fetch me back home

Share cup noodles with my sistar

Then...

SLEEP ! Lights off