Saturday 25 December 2010

voyage myster'e

awww~

damn miss that camp

especially campfire night

hope members really have a great camp

just pass a few day

and i just bcame BLACK ??!

my dear dear dearest god..

please shoot me =(

whole body got stupid mosquito's bite

itchy itchy itchy~

3 days camp

i just bathe 1 time

and the 1 time is just only 10 MINUTES !!

please take a note that

I'M NOT LAZY !!!

just don't have time

campfire night's petrol are too many

i swear i pour very few petrol

my shoes also got that smell of petrol

and my hand was grabing a wood of FIRE ?!

god bless the fire don't hit me

well~

thx to perimbun friend, half black boy lee put off the fire =))

after that..just DANCE~!!

chit chat with my dearest sistar

10.30pm reached

times up !

awww~

is the time they have to go back

HEY !!

i havent finish chat with my dear =(
_________________________________________

sleep at QM side

3am awake

can i borrow the gas stove to have a warm ??

freez-ing to ice~

and is very scary when in the morning no one around

back to st.john room

fall asleep in store around less then 2 hours

dear mosquito


CAN U STOP KISS-ING ME ?!

is reali DAMN ITCHY !!!

rush back to piano class

what a surprise ??




I GET MY THEORY GRADE 3 A DISTINCTION !!!

not bad huh ?

haha~

thx to me, i study for a whole night =P

dear AJKs > have a whole day rest ya

dear memberS > drink more rest more eat more

dear wayne > the last i saw u is june, my hair sure long many what.. LOLz

dear sistar tin + hui ping > miss u guys much as i could =))

dear hon > your hair damn yeng~ like ur hair xD

dear me > god bless___